Business Health Checks
Discover your blind spots, inefficiencies and limitations through a business health check.
Receive clarity and direction to survive, grow and thrive.
We Assess, Score & Rate Your Business
We use your Business Health Check assessment responses to Score and Rate the health of your business using our Six Pillars Strategic Framework.
Health Check Process:
We provide you with multiple opportunities to "learn by doing", through completing a convenient and informative online assessment and discussing your business in an Interview with one of our Principals, even before you receive our Final Report.
The assessment takes only 60 and 90 minutes to complete, depending on the scale and complexity of your business.
Building on the assessment stage, we use this as an opportunity to enquire further into your responses and business.
Incorporating learnings from the Interview, we conclude our findings in to 3-4 prioritised recommendations you can implement.
Book a Call?
Book a time to speak to us about the Business Health Check tool and how it can benefit your business.
Business Health Check
Our Business Health Check will score and rate your business, then give you the advice you need to make it stronger and more resilient so that it can survive the tough times and grow sustainably.
The Business Health Check is aimed at businesses that exist for commercial or “for profit” purposes – if your organisation has a “profit for purpose” (or “not for profit”) mission we instead recommend you purchase our tailored health check for those organisations.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive, objective, full-service Business Review - our assessment process scores and rates your commercial or "for-profit" business against our Six Pillars Strategic Framework and our easy to read report that clearly identifies what you are doing well and what you might do better yet and highlights your urgent business opportunities and challenges
- An Interview with one of our Principals - where you can ask the business questions and discuss the concerns that matter most to you
- Practical and prioritised Recommendations - tailored to your current assessment results and your capacity to implement
- Cost-effective leadership skills - helping you solve more of your strategic problems yourself and save money
- A highly affordable Due Diligence tool and service - to help you increase the value of your business, or to assess another business that you may be interested in purchasing
Our online Business Health Check assessment:
- Takes only 60 to 90 minutes to complete, depending on the scale and complexity of your business and the depth of your Optional Comments, yet reaches every part of your business at a strategic level
- Includes rich multiple choice content - you can “learn by doing”
- Is aimed at businesses that exist for commercial or "for profit" purposes - if your organisation has a "profit for purpose" (or "not for profit") mission we instead recommend you purchase our tailored health check for such organisations
- Uses plain language wherever possible, but still covers necessarily complex business concepts that are important for your business
- Can be completed in multiple sessions, accessed using a smartphone and is securely hosted for your protection
- Can be started as soon as your purchase your Business Health Check online and you have received your e-mailed link
While many of our Business Health Check customers will be capable of implementing our recommendations, many business owners and leaders are stretched for time and capacity and may also wish to purchase our Advisory Services, which include ongoing business Check Ups, advice and support. We can also help with many of your specific business projects, however, the choice will always be yours to make.
Outside of our trusted business adviser expertise, we have an extended network of highly capable and value for money business specialists that we can also refer you to - and we don’t take commissions or charge fee mark ups.
The process and outcome were very user friendly and on point. It was amazing that while the breadth of the insight across the business was extremely broad yet it was very pointed at my business. The information was very beneficial in providing me points of focus for developing my business, both front of house and back of house. It gave me clarity in some of the directions I am taking, while the interview process really challenged priorities I had established and made me re-think some of the areas I need to focus on more. Well done guys and I look forward to reporting back for a further review once I have implemented some of the initial phases.
Found it refreshing and enlightening to have some one else look at my business and give feedback that we are travelling on the right road. There were challenges in the discussions that provoked new idea's.
I was recommended to engage with the Advisory Collective and to carry out the Business Health Check. I found the process thought provoking. The survey asked questions of me as a business owner that I had not considered. It also provided an opportunity to consider the things that are important to my business and it's direction.
The subsequent report that was provided allowed for further reflection about the business, it's direction and more importantly, areas that require further attention. The follow up interview was extremely helpful to discuss areas of opportunity and to reinforce what we are doing well.
The interview also helped flush out ideas and expand on some of the more technical issues that are unique to our current situation.
I am looking forward to the opportunity to further work with Matt and Tim on a Strategic Plan for our business.
The Business Health Check enabled us to methodically review all of our critical processes. The resulting analysis and follow up interview was rapid and valuable, providing tangible benefits straight away.
I look forward to seeing the results unfold and highly recommend Advisory Collective.
We purchased a business health check for our Digital Marketing agency. It revealed several operational bottlenecks as well as inefficiencies. The investment in the health check has easily returned 10X to our business in just 2 months!
We highlight recommend this health check. Its also worth considering the advisory services from Tim & Matt.