Profit For Purpose Health Check
Our Profit for Purpose Health Checks will score and rate your organisation and give you the advice you need to make it stronger and more resilient, so that it can survive the tough times and grow sustainably.
This Health Check is aimed at organisations that exist for social, charitable, public, mutual and other “not for profit” purposes – if your organisation has a commercial or “for profit” purpose” we instead recommend you purchase our tailored health check for those businesses.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive, objective, full service Organisation Review – our assessment process scores and rates your organisation against our Six Pillars Strategic Framework, through a "profit for purpose" (or "not for profit") lens
- Our easy to read Report clearly identifies what you are doing well and what you might do better yet and highlights your urgent organisational opportunities and challenges
- An Interview with one of our Principals – where you can ask the organisation questions and discuss the concerns that matter most to you
- Practical and prioritised Recommendations – tailored to your current assessment results and your capacity to implement
- Cost effective leadership skills – helping you solve more of your strategic problems yourself and save money
- A highly affordable Due Diligence tool and service – to help you increase the "merger fit" of your organisation, or to assess another organisation that you may be interested in merging with
Our online Health Check assessment:
- Takes only 60 to 90 minutes to complete, depending on the scale and complexity of your organisation and the depth of your Optional Comments, yet reaches every part of your organisation at a strategic level
- Includes rich multiple choice content – you can “learn by doing”
- Uses plain language wherever possible, but still covers necessarily complex business concepts that are important for your organisation
- Considers unique sector issues relating to the vision and mission, structural, fundraising, grant and bequest management, volunteer labour and governance challenges faced by the profit for purpose sector
- Can be completed in multiple sessions, accessed using a smartphone and is securely hosted for your protection
- Can be started as soon as your purchase your Profit for Purpose Health Check online and you have received your e-mailed link
Advisory Services While many of our Profit for Purpose Health Check customers will be capable of implementing our recommendations, many organisation leaders are stretched for time and capacity and may also wish to purchase our Advisory Services, which include ongoing strategic Check Ups, advice and support. We can also help with many specific organisational projects, however, the choice will always be yours to make. Outside of our trusted adviser expertise, we have an extended network of highly capable and value for money specialists that we can also refer you to – and we don’t take commissions or charge fee mark ups.
Upon recommendation, we recently carried out Advisory Collective’s Profit For Purpose Health Check and found it to be an extremely valuable tool to asses which parts of our Not-For-Profit need our attention the most. The detailed survey gave an excellent overview and assisted with our strategy to drive us forward to be more viable. The report provided and follow up discussion with Tim and Matt have given us a fresh focus on direction and our business plan goal – lots of great ideas shared which we look forward to implementing and seeing the results. Highly recommend for any social enterprise, charity or not-for-profit looking for help and guidance in making the future more secure.